From Understanding to Practice: Navigating Diversity and Inclusion in the Pre-K Classroom
Instructions for completing pre-k conference registration online:
- Open the link, choose “Attendee” as the registration type and enter your contact information. Please be sure to use the email address that you use most often. Your registration information is connected to your email address, so only one person can register per email address. Check your information carefully before submitting; if you enter your email address incorrectly, you will not receive important updates about the conference. Please Note: If you choose not to receive email notifications or opt out, you will not receive updates and conference staff will not be able to notify you if changes are made to the conference schedule.
- This year you will be required to register for the sessions you wish to attend. Upon arrival, you will receive a package of information that includes your schedule with the classes you selected. Please follow this schedule for the duration of the conference.
- There will be no refunds for cancelations submitted after Wednesday, November 30, 2016. Registration cancelled prior to this date will be issued a cancelation fee of 25% per the refund policy.
- You can make changes to your registration prior to Wednesday, November 30th. On Thursday, December 1st registration will officially close and only on-site registration for the general conference will be available for $300.00 payable upon your arrival.
- After you finish selecting your sessions, before you can continue, you will see the option to cancel, add people or finish adding people. Choose finish adding people to continue if you are only registering yourself.
- There are three payment options: purchase order, check and credit card. If you select the option to pay with a purchase order or check, payment must be received or postmarked by Friday, Decemeber15th. If you miss the deadline, please payment must be delivered to the DECE Staff upon your arrival in Mobile.
Please make checks payable to:
Alabama Partnership for Children
Please mail payments to:
Department of Early Childhood Education
ATTN: Tracye Strichik
135 S. Union Street, Suite 215
P.O. Box 302755
Montgomery, AL 36130
We will have a conference app again this year. You can expect to receive more information in late October or early November. Downloading the app is optional
, however this is the best way for us to notify you quickly of session cancellations or any other important changes that might occur during the conference.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Dawn Owens, by phone 334-300-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request an invoice, please contact Carey Owens by email email@example.com.
- If you use social media please like our page Alabama First Class Pre-K, for conference updates.
We are here to help make the process as easy as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thank You!