Grantees may choose their preferred vendor and DECE/OSR does not endorse any one vendor or train any persons outside of the Department of Early Childhood Education on room set-up. All contact with vendors is solely between the grantee and vendor(s).
This page is simply a resource to allow grantees to connect with multiple vendors and easily access information. Grantees are not required by the Department of Early Childhood Education to order from the following vendors. Please refer to the Classroom Guidelines for a list of materials, supplies and equipment consistent with the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS), an internationally recognized assessment of early learning environments. Each First Class Pre-K grantee should order supplies, materials and equipment in accordance with their required purchasing practices.
*Please consult with your Region Director or Monitor when developing playground plans
- Struthers Recreation Basic Playground Package
- Struthers Recreation Advance Playground Package
- Struthers Informational Flyer
- 2022 Pre-k Brochure with All-inclusive pricing
- Basic Playground Package with Pricing
- Advanced Playground Package with Pricing